Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Has anyone ever eaten at

  1. #1
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Has anyone ever eaten at

    A "Five Guys Burgers and Fries" restaurant before? If you have and you liked it, then brace yourselves, one is opening in Kingsport around the first of the year on Jack White Drive behing Chedders and Golden Corral.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Has anyone ever eaten at

    they have those up here and damn its good stuff
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Has anyone ever eaten at

    I have - there was one in B'burg. They have the greasy peanut-oil type fries (fried once, not "crispy"), but a decent fast food joint in all.
    If I was in the market for just something quick I'd stop there again.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Has anyone ever eaten at

    It was a very good quality and tasty burger and a overkill portion of fries . 10 bucks for a burger , fry and drink .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_Sportsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    1,486
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Has anyone ever eaten at

    Sounds like a heart attack waiting to happen.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Has anyone ever eaten at

    I hate it.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  7. #7
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Has anyone ever eaten at

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SunTzu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">10 bucks for a burger , fry and drink </div></div>

    Whoa!!! If I want a burgers fries and drink in K-sport it the purple cow for me.
    GO VOLS

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Slobber Knocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2007
    Posts
    807
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Has anyone ever eaten at

    I have tried both 5 guys and Fuddruckers (sp). Both are expensive but I favor Fuddruckers!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Has anyone ever eaten at

    I love 5 Guys Burgers and Fries. Anytime I'm in Myrtle Beach or Knoxville, I'm eating there. The burgers are fantastic, the fries are cooked in peanut oil which is really good for you if you don't overeat like I do every time. I couldn't stop eating them, all you need is one order of fries and it feeds 2 or even 3 people. They put your fries in like a large cup, but they overfill on purpose so that there's tons of fries in the bottom of your bag.

    It's somewhat on the expensive side for around here but not as bad as you'd expect. $3 to 5 dollars for a burger, and like I said one order of fries can feed at least two. So probably a $15 dollar bill for two people.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Has anyone ever eaten at

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slobber Knocker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have tried both 5 guys and Fuddruckers (sp). Both are expensive but I favor Fuddruckers!</div></div>
    fuddruckers is in a different class IMO
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •